To begin your story at CCLS, read about our enrollment process below and click the TADS link for the online application.
STEP 1: APPLICATION
Applying for enrollment at Christ Community Lutheran School is easy! Simply access TADS, our online application, to complete the application process. During the online initial application process, you will be prompted to complete the following for all students entering kindergarten through 8th grade
- general family information
- online submission of a $50 application fee per student
STEP 2: ADMISSION
You will receive notification from our Director of Enrollment by email or phone within a few days of completing the application process. The enrollment process includes the submission of the following items:
- copy of most recent report card/academic record
- copy of most recent standardized test scores
- completed Release of Records form
- completed student recommendation form (K or Gr.1-8)
- copy of birth certificate
- copy of immunization record
- $150 registration fee per student
- a signed Pastor Card by CCLS association pastor, if applicable
After completing the enrollment process, the application will be placed under review by the school's Leadership Team. You will be notified as soon as a decision has been reached regarding your acceptance into the Christ Community Lutheran School family.